Shalom Yeladim — The Judie Gerstein Early Learning Center is a program from the Morristown Jewish Center Beit Yisrael. Our certified teachers and state licensed program have been enriching children’s learning experiences for 30 years. Our preschool offers a loving, nurturing, stimulating and inviting program in which every child develops at their own pace. Our classes are kept small so we can ensure that each child reaches their individual potential in all areas of development.
Each teacher is familiar with each child, and each child becomes familiar and comfortable with every adult on staff.
Our developmentally appropriate, play-based approach encourages children to create, explore and discover. Their curiosity and different interests enables them to make connections, ask questions, interact with children and adults and create meaningful experiences. Our curriculum combines a celebration of Judaism with the children’s daily experiences and observations, plus critical learning and developmental concepts.
Teaching values is an important part of our program. We teach children about kindness and helping people in our community. We cherish the strong bonds we create with our families. Our teachers send pictures and communicate with our families on a regular basis which promotes parental involvement. Just like them, we want their little ones to be kind, confident, independent, happy and well rounded young people.
• Full & half-day programs (ages 18 months through Pre-K)
• Extended day from 7:30 am—6 pm
• Free synagogue membership with enrollment
• Open Enrollment throughout the year
• Enrichment classes (Art, Reading, Science, Engineering, Math, Yoga)
• Parent-child classes “Mommy and Me” on Thursday mornings
• Morning specials (Gym, Music, Gardening, Shabbat)
• Bridges (Bridge the gap between end of school and camp)
• Nonsectarian – ALL ARE WELCOME
• Summer Fun Program (8-weeks)
For more information email email@example.com or call (973)538-8284.