Dear MJCBY Families,
Thank you for your support and participation in our Religious School. Amidst all of this uncertainty, one thing we can count on is our commitment to each other, to our congregation and to the sacred task of Jewish learning.
Our Religious School will continue in the fall with a meaningful and innovative program that ensures the safety and health of our students and teachers. Our anticipated start date is Sunday, September 12th, 2021.
We anticipate Religious School classes to be held in the building. These plans are based on the current state, local, and CDC guidelines (subject to change). As of now, we will be providing in-person instruction on Sundays and Wednesdays for grades K – 7 . Of course, if you need to consider alternatives to in-person instruction, we welcome that feedback and will work with you to create an optimal learning experience.
We promise to create the safest and most effective learning environment for your children. Some safety details include:
- health screening of child to be completed by parents before entry into building
- all persons’ temperatures will be scanned upon entering the building
- teachers and students will be required to wear masks
- no other Synagogue programming during religious school hours
- parents’ entrance into the building will be highly limited
- Rooms and frequently touched areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently
- updated protocols will be communicated closer to the start of Religious School
Please note we are prepared to go virtual if required, but for now, we look forward to welcoming you back to the building in September!
Registration is NOW OPEN and we encourage you to ENROLL PROMPTLY! We are offering an early bird discount of