Services will be held outdoors weather permitting in the parking lot, which will be shared by Zoom. In case of inclement weather, services will take place on Zoom only and will be at 7:15pm
If you choose to participate on site at the MJCBY parking lot, you must strictly adhere to the following guidelines for your health and the safety of others:
- Anyone who is feeling unwell is prohibited from attending services.
- Anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks must be tested and cleared by a doctor prior to participation.
- Anyone who has knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks is prohibited from attending services
Masks & Physical Distancing:
- Bring your own seating (chairs or blankets welcome)
- All participants must wear masks covering both the nose and mouth while on site (once exiting your vehicle) at MJCBY, including all children.
- Family units will remain 12 feet apart from one another (to allow for singing)
- Spaces will be well delineated for each family unit and all participants must stay in their designated areas; children in attendance must stay with their parent units.
- The building will remain closed to non-authorized people.
- Bathrooms will not be available; please plan ahead.
- No food or drinks allowed (to maintain masks covering our faces)
- Prayer books will be available on site for the service (unused since last summer).