• Reservations will be required for all in attendance, with a limit of family units based on the space allotted. If you do not pre-register, unfortunately you will not be able to stay.
FOR YOUR HEALTH AND THE HEALTH OF OTHERS
• Anyone who is feeling unwell is prohibited from attending services.
• Anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks must be tested and cleared by a doctor prior to participation.
• Anyone who has knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks is prohibited from attending services
Masks & Physical Distancing:
• Bring your own seating (chairs or blankets welcome)
• All participants must wear masks covering both the nose and mouth while on site (once exiting your vehicle) at MJCBY, including all children.
• Family units will remain 12 feet apart from one another (to allow for singing)
• Spaces will be well delineated for each family unit and all participants must stay in their designated areas; children in attendance must stay with their parent units.
• The building will remain closed to non-authorized people.
• Bathrooms will not be available; please plan ahead.
• No food or drinks allowed (to maintain masks covering our faces)
• Prayer books will be available on site for the service (unused since last summer).
Click https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044AAFAD2BA5FA7-july to register to participate in Shabbat services on site at the MJCBY parking lot on Friday, July 31st at 6:15pm. If you are unable to access the log in registration, please contact our Synagogue Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, July 29th.