We will welcome Shabbat with Cantor Shana, listen to a story told by Rabbi Nesson, and decorate beautiful Challah covers with Miriam. Each family will receive a Challah and grape juice to enjoy at home. There is no cost for this program!
3. Masks & Physical Distancing:
• We will provide tables and chairs (child height). You are welcome to bring your own chairs or blankets if you prefer.
• All participants must wear masks covering both the nose and mouth while on site (once exiting your vehicle) at MJCBY, including all children.
• Family units will remain 12 feet apart from one another (to allow for singing)
• Spaces will be well delineated for each family unit and all participants must stay in their designated areas; children in attendance must stay with their parent units.
4. Additional Guidelines:
• The building will remain closed to non-authorized people.
• Bathrooms will not be available; please plan ahead.
• No food or drinks allowed (to maintain masks covering our faces)